IMDB
Facebook has made the revolution and thus provide new opportunities for its competitors, which ceased to be competitive.
By integrating with Facebook IMDB is probably one of the first Polish thematic portals, which probably will experience unprecedented growth in the coming years. The portal providing "content" will become a true community portal - is through the integration of the community gathered around the portal content.
It is, admittedly, my only subjective assessment "on the nose" - without any detailed analysis, but it seems to me that this time, captured "turning point" (The Tipping Point by Gladwell.) Omnigence Sp. z o. o add them to a group of watch companies, because the potential I see in front of her enormous. I would add the fact that I do not know neither the owner nor the people who formed the band Filmwebu, nor any of the companies or brands forming Omnigence Group. I have not seen the financial statements, reports have not read the boards. Do not even know exactly what the other companies involved in the group. But I feel that IMDB will depart! Nor do I know whether the decision to integrate with FB was a conscious strategic decision, or taken from the so - without any deep discussions - just simply thrown facebookowÄ… application. My nose tells me, however, that this decision will dramatically change the fate of Filmwebu.
The only thing that can stop them in the development, a lack of capital.
No comments:
Post a Comment