Day without the Internet or on crisis management
Yesterday I had the unplanned days without the Internet.
We were cut off by TP SA, and no matter for what reason - if it's for us, no internet is a fire, which must be extinguished as soon as possible. It's a disaster that in the absence of alternative solutions can be fraught with consequences.
But there are also positive aspects of the event.
The first is that - cut off from information overload - suddenly found time for thinking about strategy. About our own corporate strategy!
The second is that I began to appreciate the positive impact of the crisis
Third, it changed my perspective that looks.
All managers and business (regardless of the scale of the project), I recommend the drugturn my thoughts below, because as the proverb says -
"It is better to learn from the mistakes of others than their own." I invite you also to the active discussions, I learn in a group cheerfully and efficiently. Read more
No comments:
Post a Comment