Friday, October 29, 2010

Canyou Buy Broccoli Salad Dressing

A new mechanism for saving the EU from crisis




Today politicians in the European summit agreed new mechanisms to protect Europe against crises in the future.

I still vividly remember, as Alan Greenspan boasted in television interviews, as the Fed's policy will protect the U.S. against cycles recesjami, crises.

When he left as head of the Fed, and published his biography - I read it in one breath.

I was inclined to believe that thanks to the outstanding expertise of specialists working in this institution, a thing of the forgotten crises, and cycles Kondtratiewa cease to apply.

But the crisis came, and pretty soon I had to review its assessment.

I recently bought another copy of his "Age of turbulence1; a 7 zł
583 pages of good paper in hardback with jacket. You probably paid less for this specimen than the cost of printing.

Price reflects the demand and that no one today wants to read Greenspan's memoir, his book is warata as much as the works of Lenin, bound in leather in the late 70's of last century. For young readers I will add that Lenin's worthwhile to buy - from the skin could have been done many interesting things, and the contents were worth more as scrap at the point of purchase.

Probably a few years, current politicians write their works as saved Europe from the fall. Will deliver a well-paid lectures, will open its own foundations ... Probably, after the first raptures appearsthe first crisis and the fate of those political biography books share the fate of Lenin. Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment