Alan Sugar WYSIWIG
WYSIWIG - What You See Is What You Get - "You get what you see" is the title of a new biography of Alan Sugar. How much is adequate, though the fact can be proved that this is the first book that I read on the Kindle. I got what I saw.
The English acronym WYSIWIG met for the first time in 1985 or 1986. I remember my surprise when at a computer exhibition in Earls Court saw the first software that allowed the screen to see what will be printed later. You have to know that this was the time of monochrome screens, on which the text was displayed in the amber color.
The screens were then WYSIWIG technical novelty and cost assets (równowartość a pretty good car!)
Alan Sugar made the computer revolution and the widespread use of computers in Europe. I do not know, do you know that for 399 pounds began to sell the computer for which IBM itself had a population of 10 000 GBP. When all knocked in the head and claimed that the bankrupt - his star really lit up.
Alan Sugar did not take place in the pantheon of computer geniuses-billionaires like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs or Larry Ellison. But why not tell - let everyone draw their own conclusions. We highly recommend that you read and ... Kindle.
See English review
No comments:
Post a Comment