Tim Ferriss again
Tim Ferriss is a young man, who for several years is a success after success promoting on the occasion of a new, global and "lazy" lifestyle.
When I first read his book "The 4-hour work week," three years ago, when I considered buying the rights to the Polish edition.
At first reading, the author had a very ambivalent attitude. The book came off the shelf, and Tim's blog added to the watch - out of curiosity.
A year later, it issued an MT business in Polish, and I bought it only because I like to have books at hand. You can purchase it in two versions, (the fitting soft and hard). Although delivered by the competition - I recommend the small investment. Onreally worth it!
You may not agree with the philosophy of life presented by Tim, you do not fancy him as a man, but a few ideas and tools presented in this book, can significantly affect the quality of your life. Therefore, it is worth to buy a book and read at least once.
Read more
No comments:
Post a Comment