Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why Does My Stomachs Make Noises When I Lay Down?

Orwellian connotations





Image via Flickr by surfstyle

Two weeks ago I spoke with Natalia HatalskÄ…. who told me about geo tagging and a few programs that develop the technology and perhaps the economy accelerates again. When told about it, I saw the marketing advantages and attractions.

When this morning I saw a video on FB, I could not refrain from thinking about the Orwellian 1984. See for yourselves.

A month ago I said to myself -

"The end of this, I will not allow the software to my brain, last updated in the Stone Age, prevented me from active participation in the on-going social revolution. Stop being afraid, and float on the wave &# 8221;.

Today, however, this fear appeared quite clearly.

Tell me now - fear, or do not care? Technology development can not be stopped, and each new technology can be used for good or ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment