Pekao SA Q3 - Press Conference
Presentation of results started with the 7-minute delay, in a select group. I watch through Bankier.tv.
Kornasiewicz president began, which stated that journalists will not be able to consume information tomorrow because tomorrow's feast. Then she started reading the presentation. Without eye contact, dispassionately - not better than its predecessor. Madam President szkolonko suggest some of the skills of presentation. The same classic clothes and the look is not enough.
"Based on solid foundations, with optimistic about the future" - while reading this sentence, Mr President of the zająknęła, as if not really believe in those words.
"In summary, you arewe are pleased with the results of three quarters of this year "- also somehow I ran out of enthusiasm in his voice.
Madam President did not say anything ... the president gave voice Lovaglio. It is a pity that you immediately explain - I'd rather listen to Luigi in the original. Especially since the translator is very sloppy in their work ... aaa eee after dzieeeeewięciu mieeeesiącach ...
"Revenues increased, costs have fallen" - damage to listen on, off. Pekao SA is probably the worst presentation I've ever seen ...
Do not be turned off, though, because I decided to ask a question. I asked what the reserve was tied, and resolved in the third quarter and what was the impact of changes in reserves on the financial result. I have not received a response. Officialsculpture were invited for refreshments, and I'm starting to analyze the result and presentation.
It seems that at 10 am, was a presentation to analysts, also available as a live stream. Sadly missed. Looking at the press conference, many probably did not lose. In Pekao technology improves, so that there is no meaningful content.
The results of my analysis I will present soon on the blog. Should you wish to jointly discuss with me the results, the source material can be found here.
No comments:
Post a Comment